Project Summit Consulting is headed by Izak Coetzer. Izak has been in the Team Development and Adventure Recreation industry since 2000, and has been employed by some of the leaders in the South African industry, serving both school and corporate clients, before starting Project Summit in 2006. Under his leadership Project Summit has established itself as a leader in the South African market, and the company remains committed to the development of custom made, process supportive programmes that lead to the achievement of specific predefined outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree: Recreational sciences specialising in outdoor recreation.
- Honours degree: Psychology including short courses as part of the honours programme: Advanced therapeutic recreation and Advanced facilitation skills.
- Master’s degree: Recreational sciences specialising in outdoor/adventure recreation, with title of thesis: Retention of outcomes as part of an Adventure Based Experiential Learning programme.
- Facilitation Courses including: Adventure Recreation Association (ARA) Instructor’s course Level 1, 2E specialization in abseiling, rock climbing, group games, initiative games, high and low rope challenge courses.
NC is die driving force behind the marketing team of Project Summit. Whether your group and budget is big or small, NC will be able to assist you!
- Commercial Pilot License with instrument grading –Flight Training College & Central Flying Academy.
- Facilitation Courses at TUT including: Adventure Recreation Association (ARA) Instructor’s course Level 1, 2E with specialization in abseiling, rock climbing, group games, initiative games, horse riding and flat water canoeing.
Lawrence forms a crucial part of our facilitation team. An added bonus is that Lawrence is also a very handyman. If Lawrence can’t fix it- then it cannot be fixed!
- Lawrence is currently finishing his six months practical period for the National Diploma in Adventure Tourism at the Tshwane University of Technology. The said diploma included some of the toughest training for the toughest outdoor activities.