Taking your team to the Xtreme is as thrilling as it is fun. Your team will experience the following benefits:
- Using and learning the strengths of each individual in the team
- Seeing – and using – each opportunity to benefit the team
- Open and clear communication
- Understanding your goal and placing an action plan in motion to achieve it
- Fostering a new team spirit throughout the day
As teams work their way through various activities having a competitive edge will ensure success. In this regard, the competitive edge means a good understanding of the challenge, clear cut communication, teamwork, flexibility and thinking outside the box.
The total challenge is broken up into smaller challenges, giving each team a “fighting chance”. There is more than meets the eye in our challenges, some challenges are more physical and others are more “thinking cap” based, leaving the bulk of the challenges somewhere right in the middle. The Xtreme Team Challenge is a fun programme, suited for all ages and fitness levels. After The Xtreme Team Challenge the team will go back home motivated!
Activities in the Xtreme Team Challenge programme:
- Zoob: Building an exact replica of the model displayed with the pieces provided.
- Reboot: Rebooting of an old mainframe computer before the system crashes.
- Archery: Helping team members to aim and shoot.
- Pipe line: Letting a golf ball flow through a set of p.v.c. half pipes,
- Toxic waste: Moving and disposing of a bucket of “toxic waste”
- Chinese Pyramids: Moving a pyramid in sequence to another location
- Spider’s web: Moving your team through a web without any person getting caught by the spider…
- Mohawk Walk (low ropes course): Helping your team to get to the other side without falling off.
“Taking your Team to the Xtreme!”